Saturday, November 18, 2006

There are only 1 days, 17 hours, 34 minutes, and 1 seconds remaining

I'm making art now. Wow lots of fun. The game scoring system isn't put together yet, but all the functionality for playing is there. I have a set of threats put together, and am moving onto the ammunition. The scenary is coming along, but I'll have to blend up something pretty for the background. The intro screen is going to be important for setting the mood, but will be a lot of text. Other than that the gun is really the only art after that. I may add in some additional gun related graphics effects if I can get them to work without being terribly slow.

Sound is something I was planning on leaving for the end and if I got to it that would be nice. It looks like I should have the time to put together some music at a minimum. A full set of sounds is now the goal.

No comments: